Learn more about the services we offer and important legislation affecting landlordsRead More
See our Tenants guide to renting and the steps we take to help you find the right property.Read More
Relocation - Rental
Searching for a property to rent can be just as exhausting and time consuming as searching for a property to purchase, particularly in the current market where rental properties move very quickly. This is where our experiance and contacts come to play!
All your time may be spent trawling through often unreliable and out of date listings and content on the internet. Combined with the never-ending phone calls to agents (hoping they keep you in mind when a suitable property becomes available), as well as many wasted journeys to view properties that are a disappointment when you walk through the door, can all be incredibly frustrating.
Once a property has been found, there is still a long way to go before the deal is secured, agreements signed and you are handed the keys.
This is where our relocation service can assist you.
We assist our clients to make sure the best available rental property is sourced and secured for them, enabling a smooth transition into their new home.
Whilst we provide a tailor made service to meet our clients individual needs, these are the key points of service provided:
1. An initial discussion at a time convenient to yourself.
2. We contact all known sources including our private contacts
3. We pre-view suitable properties if time permits, eliminating unsuitable ones.
4. Discuss suitable finds
5. We accompany your viewings
6. Provide area information on any suitable properties
7. Negotiate and oversee tenancy agreement
1. An initial discussion at a time convenient to yourself - An initial discussion at a time convenient to yourself to understand your requirements. We will ask you to fill in a questionnaire and advise on the best areas that fit your requirements. so there is no cost to you, we will travel to your current location.
2. We contact all known sources including our private contacts - We will register with our contacts. These include estate agents who cover your chosen areas as well as our private contacts. We are often contacted by landlords who wish to let their properties privately. As an established Agent in the three counties we have many landlords and property owners on our books already.
3. We pre-view suitable properties if time permits, eliminating unsuitable ones - We pre-view properties which fit your criteria, eliminating any unsuitable properties. What appears to look good on paper may often be disappointing when viewed! The letting market can be fast moving, so on some occasions pre-viewing a property may not be advisable incase you miss out. Under these circumstances we would suggest meeting you at the property without our pre-viewing first. Alternatively, dependent on your schedule, we can also arrange a day out with you to view a shortlist of properties that fit your criteria with no pre-viewing.
4. Discuss suitable finds - We contact you with a detailed report on suitable properties we have pre-viewed and discuss the pros and cons of each property. You decide which properties you would like to view.
5. We accompany your viewings - We arrange and accompany your viewings at a time convenient for you and assist you to evaluate each property.
6. Provide area information on any suitable properties - Once you have expressed an interest in a property, we can provide you with local area information specific to your requirements.
7. Negotiate and oversee tenancy agreement - Once you decide to make an offer on a property, you can choose whether to negotiate directly with the agent or we can do this for you. We will help you negotiate the rental cost and also the tenancy agreement.
Search Terms upto 8 weeks (2 Months) from stage two.
At step two we ask for a bond of £100
At completion we charge 70% of the first months rent.